Quick Start Guide
Choose your handedness:
Choose between two grip styles:
The Clutch Grip
The Point Grip
Connecting to the app switches the controller on
Disconnecting from the app switches the controller off
- 1. Download the ARKH app from the IOS App Store or Android Playstore
- 2. Open the menu in the left-hand side and click "connect controller"
- 3. Select Connect Controller
- 4. Find your controller and click connect
- 5. If you're a developer, get our SDK pack for unity here
Point the controller in the same direction as the phone and press calibrate to let the controller know which way is forward. The controller will already know which way is down.
Plug the USB cable into either a phone or a block
Charging LED will show indication of charging
3 Full LEDs indicate a full charge
Battery lasts 2 months if it stays disconnected
Start playing with the AR controller!
Caring and Safety:
- - Don't smash the bottom glass touchpad
- - Do not use if there is a shatter or crack
- - Do not use if battery is swollen
- - Do NOT get wet. The controller is NOT waterproof.
- - Use a damp cloth to clean
- - Avoid rubbing over LEDs to avoid clogs